How-To Guide for Truman State University’s Virtual EMS Room Reservations Service
- Create a Virtual EMS Account (You must do this to make reservations and browse space and facilities)
- Make a reservation by logging in
- To add equipment or setup notes to your reservation(s)
- Cancel an Existing Reservation
How to Create an Account
- Visit http://emspro.truman.edu.
- Login by holding your mouse over the navigation bar’s My Account and then clicking on Create an Account.
- Enter all your information and then hit the Save button.
- The system will confirm that your account has been create by displaying, “Your account has been successfully saved,” and Welcome Your Name will appear on the navigation bar.
- You may now make reservations. To learn how to make reservations click here.
How to Make a Reservation by Logging In
- Visit http://emspro.truman.edu.
- To make reservations we strongly recommend that you create a Virtual EMS Account. This will make your request much easier for our staff to accommodate. Click here for instructions on how to create an account if you do not already have one.If you do not wish to create an account please click here for instructions on how to make a reservation without logging in.
- Login by holding your mouse over the navigation bar’s My Account and then clicking on Log In.
- Once you have logged in holding your mouse over the navigation bar’s Reservations and then clicking on Indoor Requests, Outdoor Requests, or Publicity Space depending on what type of reservation you would like to make.
- Enter your event details on the lower left. You can filter rooms by available features such as built in sound systems, data projectors, or network jacks by clicking next to Availability Filters and then clicking on the feature you wish to filter rooms by.
- Click to display all the rooms which are available during your specified times, match your facilities, can accommodate your attendance, are able to accommodate your setup types, and match your “availability” features.
- Available rooms will appear under Availability . To add a room to your request click . To remove a room which you accidentally selected, click next to the room.
- Now you’ll need to enter reservation details and answer a few questions by selecting .
- Enter your event name and type. If no organizations appear in your pull down menu, then you’ll need to add your organization to the reservation (once you add your organizations you will be able to easily select them for future reservations). You can add your organization(s) by selecting .
- Enter your organization/department’s name or a part of its name and then click on to pull display a list of all organizations matching your search criteria.
- Select your organization/department by clicking to the left of its name. You can add multiple organizations by conducting another search.
- Once you are finished adding your organizations click the x on the upper right.
- Now when you return to the reservation details page you will be able to select your organization(s).
- Complete the form and then click
- This screen will appear after your reservation has been submitted:
- To add equipment or setup notes to your reservation select the under services.
- To add equipment click on the Equipment link. To add setup notes click on the Setup Notes link.
- Click on the next to the category of equipment you would like to request.
- Then check the next to the equipment that you would like to request.
- A quantity of one will automatically be selected and a text box for special instructions will appear. Enter any special instructions and change the quantity if desired.|
- The following message will appear once you have successfully made the request:
- To add more equipment click on the next to equipment. To review the instructions on how to add equipment please click here. To remove equipment click on the next to the item you wish to remove.
Cancel a reservation
Browse for Space
Browse for Facilities